Thapar University, Punjab invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D. Programs for the Academic Year 2012 – 2013.
- BE / BTech / LEET
- B.Sc.- M.Sc. (5 year dual degree)
- BCA - MCA (5 year dual degree)
- MCA (Regular/ Distance mode)
- ME/M.Tech (Regular/ Distance mode)
- M.Com (Honours)
- PG Diploma in Plant Transgenic Technologies
- Ph.D. (Regular/ Distance mode)
For BE / BTech Program (first year on the basis of AIEEE – 2012):
How to Apply:
Application forms are available from website: www.thapar.edu
The application fee can be paid through DD (in favour of “Thapar University” payable at Patiala) or though online transfer.
- Admissions to BE / BTech Programs shall be made on the basis of merit in AIEEE – 2012 to be conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. Only those candidates shall be eligible, who score at least 20% (15% for SC / ST) aggregate marks in AIEEE – 2012.
- In addition, minimum 60% (55 % for SC / ST) marks in aggregate of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer science at 10 + 2 or equivalent examination are also required to be eligible for admission.
- BE / BTech candidates seeking admission in this university on the basis of AIEEE – 2012 have to submit a separate application form.
- For all other programs information available on university website.
For BE/ BTech/ MBA - Rs.1500/-
For all other programs - Rs.2500/-
Application completed in all respects should reach the INCHARGE ADMISSION CELL, THAPAR UNIVERSITY, PATIALA -147004, on or before the last prescribed date of the respective programs.
Candidates applying for more than one discipline (whether in same or other department) are required to fill separate application form for each discipline along with the requisite application fee.
For more details Click here
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 04/06/2012
- Online Entrance Test for all Programs except BE / BTech (first year) & GATE qualified (ME / M.Tech): June 20 – 25, 2012
- Interview for ME / M.Tech (GATE qualified) candidates: 11/06/2012
- Interview for Ph.D.: 12/07/2012