Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation is a non profitable and non-governmental organization aiming to promote education and learning among the underprivileged children of our society. The foundation works for the children welfare and their progress by providing them monetary assistance on monthly basis so that they are not deprived of the best and basic necessities of today's world i.e. ' The Education '.
B N Satnalika Foundation is a secular organization dedicated to change in India by focusing on basic education in the belief that education is a critical requisite for socio-economic change. Keeping this in focus we are involved in projects that help the under privileged students across India to pursue their dreams and taste the fruit of education. Our objectives include the following but are not limited to the same:
- To provide education to underprivileged children in India
- To encourage the formation of various local groups across the world to reach out to larger sections of the population
- To provide opportunities to individuals living outside India who wish to participate in our activities in India
- To address, whenever possible, other issues affecting human life such as health care, environment, socio-economic aspects and women's issues
- To support and partner with persons and groups already engaged in similar activities
- To create awareness about the importance of education and other basic necessities in life
- To raise the required resources to achieve the objectives
Students under Standard XII whose total family income is less than 60000 annually are eligible.
How to apply
Link for the application can be found here:
Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation.
C/o Mr. Debi Prasad Satnalika
92 M.G Road | Raniganj- 713347 | Dist- Burdwan | West Bengal | India
There is no last date for the application as it is an ongoing process throughout the year.
For more details, please visit: