Electronic Payment and Application system of Scholarships (ePASS) are post matric scholarships which are granted to students by the welfare departments of the Government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of Telangana for enabling eligible students who have passed tenth class (SSC examination or equivalent to pursue post matric studies such as intermedeate, ITI, polytechnic, professional courses, graduate and post graduate courses, PhD.
RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board.
RTF is sanctioned twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year.
MTF: Maintenance charges or Mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates mentioned below:
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. 2 Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. 1 lakh or below.
Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled).
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. 2 Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
- All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh / Competent Authority and Government of Telangana / Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
Scholarships are granted only after admission to a college and are subject to verification and eligibility. Only those who are eligible will be granted a scholarship. The steps for a scholarship are given as under:
- Secure admission to a college
- Apply online for a scholarship through the concerned welfare department (SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW)
- Verification by the college principal
- Verification by the Verification officer
- Scrutiny by the Welfare Officer
- Sanction of the scholarship
- Submission of the bill online to the treasury
- Sanction of the bill and upload of amounts into student (MTF)and college (RTF) bank accounts
Please visit the epass website at https://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in and click on the scholarship status button given in middle of web page. Furnish your application ID and other details are required. Upon furnish the details you will get a detailed statement showing the different transactions on your application
- Student: Submission of application online within one month from the date of admission.
- College: The Principal should issue bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of application form (hard copy) in the college.
- ASWO/Field Officer:
Physical Verification: Twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions Online recommendation within one week after verification.
- Accounts Officer: Bills submission- 16th to 18th of every month.
- D.T.O.: Passing of Bills & sending of cheques to Nodal Banks directly by 25th of every month.
- Nodal Bank: Credit to Accounts- 1st of every month.
The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
For more details, please visit: https://epass.cgg.gov.in/