- Graduates (10+2+3) from any recognized University with 50% aggregate marks in any discipline.
- Students awaiting final year results are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ST candidates are offered a concession in eligibility limits up to 5 %.
How to Apply:
- Selection will be based on the score obtained by the student in MAT examination conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), and the marks scored in GD and interview conducted by MCMAT separately.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of MAT scores would be invited for GD and Interview.
- Differential weightage is given for scores in CAT, MAT, XAT, ASMIC-MAT, qualifying examination, GD and Interview for selection.
- CAT, XAT and ASMIK-MAT qualifiers may also submit their applications for admission.
An Application fee of Rs. 500/- by cash / Rs.550 by DD should be submitted along with the application form favouring Director, MCMAT payable at Perumbavoor, Kerala.
From June – July every year
For more details Click here