Total No. of Seats: 300
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Communication and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Mathematics and Information Technology
- The candidate should have appeared for AIEEE / IIT JEE 2012
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in 10th & 12th Standard
The admission to the LNMIIT will be on the basis of AIEEE All India rank and/or the performance in IIT-JEE.
How to Apply:
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms:
- Candidates can apply either Online or Offline mode.
- Application fee of Rs. 1200/- drawn in the form of demand draft in favor of The LNMIIT payable at Jaipur.
- Send complete application form to: The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Rupa-Ki-Nangal, Post-Sumel, Via-Jamdoli, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302031
- For application form and more details follow the website: http://admissions.lnmiit.ac.in/
For more details Click here