Programs / Eligibility:
M.Ed. (Recognized by NCTE) – 2 Years
1. Candidate should be an Indian citizen..
2. Candidates should have obtained at least 55% of marks in aggregate in B.Ed. / B.EI.Ed. However 5% of marks will be relaxed in case of SC / ST / BC / PH candidates.
3. The candidates must have at least 2 years of experience as on 1-06-2012 either as Teachers /Administrators at any level in a recognized institution/ Department of Education.
4. Age limit 23 years as on 01-06-2012.
B.Ed. (Recognized by NCTE) – 2 Years
1. Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. / B.B.A from any University recognized by UGC.
2. Candidate should have a minimum two years teaching experience as on 01.06.2012 as a regular teacher at any level in Govt./Local Bodies/Aided Institutions recognized by the State Govt.
3. Vidya Volunteers who have completed 2 academic years of experience and working in the present post are also eligible.
4. Service certificate must be countersigned by MEO
5. Candidates falling under clause 2&3 and appeared at the final year Degree exams are also eligible to write the Entrance Test. Such candidates must submit their original provisional degree certificate at the time of admission.
6. Candidates should have completed 21 years as on 01-06-2012.
B.Ed. (SE) (Recognized by RCI) –2 Years
English & Telugu Medium
1. Candidate should be an Indian Citizen residing in A.P.
2. Candidates should have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. / BOL with 45% of aggregate marks (5% relaxation in case of SC/ST/BC/PH) or appeared for the final year examination at the time of applying for the B.Ed.(SE) are also eligible to write Entrance Test (subject to the fulfillment of clause of % of marks mentioned)
3. Age limit: 21 years by 1-7- 2012.
How to Apply:
Cost of application forms:
For M.Ed. Program: Rs. 400/-
For B.Ed. Program: Rs. 300/-
For B.Ed. (SE): Rs. 300/-
Applications can be obtained by submitting a Challan (SBH) or DD from any nationalized bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University” payable at Hyderabad either from the University headquarters, or Program Centre & or any Regional Coordination Centers listed below of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Filled in application forms shall be submitted along with a registration fee of Rs.100/- Challan (SBH) or DD at the RCC’s / Programme centers either in person or by post on or before the last date.