Spot Counselling for M. Tech Program – 2011 in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering Departments
|Departments & Programs
- Electrical Engg.: Control System, Power System
- Civil Engg. : Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering: Water Resources
- Mechanical Engg.: Refrigeration, Air conditioning and Heat Transfer, Thermal Turbo Machines
- Computer Sc. & Engg
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: Communication Systems
- Candidate must have valid GATE Score and eligible for admission under a particular category as per cut-off marks notified by MHRD, Govt. of India and mentioned on the Gate Score card.
- The candidates who had applied earlier and were found eligible, but did not report for earlier counselling due to any reason and willing to get admitted at the Institute will be eligible for the Spot round of counseling. No fee along with application is required to be deposited by those candidates. They should provide their earlier application number in the application form for spot counseling.
- Candidates who had not applied earlier for admission to the M. Tech Program, but are eligible as per Para (e) above, can apply for and take part in the Spot round of Counselling along with all original certificates.
- The candidates under (g) above are required to deposit Bank DD (favouring NIT Patna and drawn on any bank at Patna) towards non-refundable application fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 500/- for SC & SC candidates) along with the application. Cash payment shall not be accepted.
- Since the classes of M. Tech have already started, so all the provisionally admitted candidates shall have to join classes immediately and are required to deposit admission Fee of Rs 32800/- on the same day by bank DD in favour of NIT Patna, Payable on any bank at Patna for confirmation of their admission & immediate registration, lest their shall stand cancelled.
27th Aug, 2011
For more details Click here