Scheme of the test:
The candidate has to choose only ONE Group out of the five Groups offered and the change of group will not be entertained under any circumstances. They have to clearly specify the group of their choice in the OMR application and should not apply for two groups in one application. The Candidate who is willing to study CEC or MEC group has to opt group code no.3 and bubble the relevant circle. Option
will be given to the candidate for seat allotment during counseling in CEC or MEC group based on his/her merit secured in APRJC-CET subject to availability of vacancies in the opted group. The applications received without mentioning their group will be allotted MPC Group and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter. The candidates have to take entrance test in the following three subjects for respective groups. The test is of objective type with 2 ½ hours duration for 150 Marks (50 Marks for each subject).
Medium of Instructions at respective colleges:
A.P Residential junior Colleges:
The Minority Junior Colleges:
- The Medium of instruction of Nagarjuna Sagar, Kodigenahalli(Boys), Banavasi , Nimmakur(Co-Education) is English.
- The Medium of instruction of Venkatagiri,GYARAMPALLI, Sarvail(Boys) and Thatipudi, Hasanparthy(Girls) have English and Telugu Media.
- The Medium of instruction of Guntur, Kurnool, Nizamabad, Hyderabad (Boys) have Urdu and English media.
- The Medium of instructions is “Urdu” at Vayalpadu(Girls).The Groups offered at Minority junior colleges are MPC, BiPC and CEC. Long Intensive coaching will also be given for EAMCET and CPT.
Applications are available at: All A.P Residential Schools ,Colleges ,Silver Jubilee Govt. College(Men)Kurnool, all the offices of D.E.Os.(Except Ranga Reddy and Hyderabad )and APREI Society, Gaganvihar,4th Floor, MJ Road, Nampally, Hyderabad.
How to Apply: By post, Filled in Applications to be sent to CONVENOR, APRJC-CET -2013, APREI Society(Regd.), IV Floor, Gaganvihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad - 500 001
- Sale of Applications: 29-03-2013 to 17-04-2013
- Last date for Submission of Applications: 17-04-2013 up to 5.00pm
- Date of Entrance Exam: 15-05-2013 (Wednesday) ( At all the District Head Quarters )