The National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities invites application for filling up the following posts.
- Clinical/ Rehabilitation Psychologist: 01 Post
Qualification: M.Phil. in Clinical/ Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Community Based Inclusive Development Worker: 01 Post
Qualification: Master of Social Work CD/ M&P.
- Sr. Teacher (ECSE): 01 Post
Qualification: PG Degree with Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education/ D.Ed. – SE/ B.Ed. - SE with Computer skills.
- Jr. Teacher (ECSE): 02 Posts
Qualification: Graduate with Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education/ D.Ed. – SE/ B.Ed - SE with Computer Skills.
- Care Givers: 04 Posts
Qualification: RCI Recognised Care Giver Certificate Course.
- Pediatrician (Part time): 01 Post
Qualification: MD Pediatrics.
NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603112.
Date of Interview:
February 14, 2020
For more details, please visit: