Qualification (As on 01/01/16):
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department: 3216 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department: 1067 Posts
- Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 240 Posts
- Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 25 Posts
Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
Age Limit (As on 01/07/16):
- For 1st & 2nd Post: 22 years
- For 3rd & 4th Post: 30 years
- Rs.300/- for OC/ BC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- The candidate has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online centers to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Community and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test/ Physical Efficiency Test and Final Written Examination.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only.
For more details, please visit: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/downloadFile
- Opening date of online registration Aug 03, 2016
- Closing date of online registration Sept 21, 2016
- Preliminary Written Test will be held on Nov 06, 2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.