Who can participate?
The course is open to teachers, research scholars and delegates from government Dept/Corporations /Boards/Industries.
• Fundamentals of Remote Sensing and GIS
• Open Source GIS
• Natural Resources Management
• Geology and Geophysical Applications
• Land and Water Management
• Disaster Mitigation Measures
• Ecology /Forest Area Development
• Geomatics Studies in Rural Development
• Case Studies
• Research Scholars/Student Participants: 500
• Academicians/ Administrators: 1000
• Sponsored Delegates from Government Dept./Corporations /Industries: 1500