What challenges is federalism facing in India today?
Critically discuss the political principle of separation of powers. What has been the experience of India with reference to this principle?
A. The term "separation of powers" was coined by Montesquieu, the 18th century French social and political philosopher. Under his model, the political authority of the state is divided into legislative, executive and judicial powers. He asserted that, to most effectively promote liberty
Toppers TalkView All
- APPSC Group II Screening Tests (TM)
- APPSC Group II Screening Tests (EM)
- October 2016 Current Affairs
- AP Postman / Mailguard Exam 2016
- India Post Payment Bank Officers
- APPSC AEE 2016 Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- APPSC - Group II (EM & TM)
- SSC CGL Tier I (New Pattern)
- IAS Prelims Subject wise Previous Questions with Key Test Series
- IAS Prelims Online Test Series
Also Useful for Group I & II
How to Crack Prelims !
- Base Level Preparation Strategy for General Studies
- Base Level Preparation Strategy for CSAT Paper II
- Advanced level of Prelims Preparation
- The Schedule- Planning your days of Preparation