Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Coimbatore, invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) program offered in various disciplines at its three Schools of Engineering located at Amritapuri, Bangalore and Coimbatore for the academic session 2017.
B. Tech programs are offered in,
Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates should have:
How to apply:
- A pass in 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects. Or
- A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
- Application can be submitted either online or using printed OMR application form.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE-2017) conducted by the university.
For more details, please visit, https://www.amrita.edu/
- Online registration/issue of OMR application starts: 01st December, 2016.
- Last date of receiving completed applications (OMR & online): 31st March, 2017.
- Date of AEEE:
- Computer based test: 20th April, 2017 to 23rd April, 2017.
- Paper/pencil mode test: 29th April, 2017.
- Declaration of result: 05th May 05, 2017.