About this course
What you'll learn
- Have you just begun your journey into Web development?
- This course will introduce you to the basics of Web design and teach you how to style your Web site for a professional look and feel.
- The Microsoft team and experts from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) will guide you step-by-step in using the latest Web standards to structure your content and presentation like a professional.
- In this course, you will explore numerous CSS features to help you control the look and feel of your site such as colors, fonts and layout.
- By the end of the course, you should understand all the fundamental elements of CSS and how to use them effectively.
- It is recommended that you are at least a little familiar with HTML before taking this course, but we will be providing you with the HTML code when necessary.
- Basic selection of CSS properties
- Fundamental CSS selectors
- Designing page layout through relative positioning with CSS
- Best practices in Web design
6 - 8 hours per week
Starts on November 7, 2016
For more details, please visit: https://www.edx.org/course/css-introduction-w3cx-css-0x