Age Limit (As on 27/03/17):
- Legal: 03 Posts
Qualification: LL.B./ BL.
- Agricultural/ Horticulture Science: 04 Posts
Qualification: B.Sc. – Agriculture / Horticulture.
- Hindi: 01 Post
Qualification: Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation or Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation.
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
Qualification: BE Civil.
- Marine Engineering: 01 Post
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. (Marine).
- Aeronautical Engineering: 02 Posts
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. (Aeronautical).
- Chartered Accountant: 02 Posts
Qualification: CA/ ICWA.
- Information & Technology: 02 Posts
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. Engineer/ MCA/ IT/ Computer Science.
- Medical: 03 Posts
- Actuarial: 02 Posts
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates Passed 7 papers of Institute of Actuaries of India or Institute & Faculty of Actuaries, London, out of which CT6 is compulsory.
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
Qualification: CS/ CS INTER.
- Executive PA: 01 Post
- General: 10 Posts
21 - 30 years
Rs.49,500/- per month
Rs.500/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only.
For more details, please visit: https://www.gicofindia.com/images/pdf/
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: March 08, 2017
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: March 27, 2017
- Tentative date of online examination: April/ May 2017