Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna, invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M. Tech) program offered in various departments for the session July, 2017.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ M. Sc or equivalent professional degrees (AMIE, etc.) and must have a valid GATE score.
- Candidates can apply online at, https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome
- Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (for Gen/OBC candidates) and Rs.150/- (for ST/SC/PD/Female candidates) must be submitted through online module.
- The completed application enclosed with the payment details (e-receipt) for application fee and attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and with other necessary enclosures (if applicable) should be sent to, The Assistant Registrar (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta, Kanpa Road, District - Patna, Bihar, Pin–801106.
- Selection is based on performance in GATE and personal interview of short-listed candidates. Marks obtained in GATE and in personal interview will have 70% and 30% weightage respectively.
- Assistantships are provided to regular students (Indian nationals) at the rate of Rs. 12,400/- per month, with valid and qualifying GATE score above the prescribed cut off level for M. Tech program.
For more details, please visit, https://www.iitp.ac.in/
- Last date to apply online: 17th April, 2017.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms by IIT Patna: 24th April, 2017.