- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Nanotechnology/ Biochemical/ Biomedical/ Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Energy/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering having 60% marks or 6.5 credit in 10 point scale and M.Sc. in Nanoscience/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology and allied courses having 60% marks or 6.5 credit in 10 point scale (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates).
- GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
A merit list shall be prepared based on the GATE score and/or entrance examination conducted by concerned department.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from: http://www.nehu.ac.in/Admission/AdmFrm
- Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST category) through SBI online.
- The duly filled-in application form along with a copy of the payment receipt for the same amount can be sent to the Heads of respective Departments NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022 or NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura – 794002.
30th June, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.nehu.ac.in/Admission/index.php