Courses offered by campuses:
(i) BITS, Pilani - Pilani Campus:
Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and M.Sc.: General Studies
(ii) BITS, Pilani - K.K. Birla Goa Campus:
Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
M.Sc.: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
(iii) BITS, Pilani - Hyderabad Campus:
Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
B. Pharm; M.Sc.:
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
Direct Admission to Board Toppers:
- Candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Only Students who re appearing for 12th exam in 2017 or who have passed 12th Exam in 2016 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2017 test.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed. Students who have passed 12th exam in 2015 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2017.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2017.
First rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2017 will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2017 score as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2017 by applying in the prescribed application form online
- Complete the application form online at www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees; also take the printout of the filled-in form for your future reference; the prescribed fee for BITSAT-2017 is Rs.2750/- for male candidates and Rs.2250/- for female candidates.
For more details, please visit, www.bitsadmission.com
- Deadline to Apply for BITSAT-2017: 06th March 2017 (05.00 PM).
- Revision/Editing in the Application Form by Candidates: 07th - 10th March 2017.
- Test Center allotment & Announcement to Candidates: 15th March 2017.
- Candidates to Reserve Test Date & Slot: 20th March - 05th April 2017.
- Candidates to Download the Hall Tickets with Instructions: 15th April - 10th May 2017.
- BITSAT Online Tests: 16th May - 30th May 2017.
- Apply for Admission with 12th marks and Preferences: 20th May 2017 - 30th June 2017.
- Admit List & Wait List Announcement: 01st July 2017.