Candidates are suggested to check the JEE Main 2017 eligibility criteria before applying:
How to apply:
- Candidates appearing/passed 12th or equivalent exam in 2015 or 2016 with PCM are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent exam in 2014 are not eligible to apply.
- Number of Subjects in 12th: Aspirants should have minimum five subjects in 12th/qualifying examination.
- Number of Attempts: Candidate can attempt JEE Main exam three times only.
Age Limit: Candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 01 October, 1992 for general candidates and 01, October 1987 for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Diploma (3 years) holders are also eligible to apply.
Candidates have to apply online only through JEE (Main) website www.jeemain.nic.in
Note: The States of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland & Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State level examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) -2017 application form online.
For more details, please visit, www.jeemain.nic.in
- Application start date: 1st December, 2016.
- Last date: 2nd January, 2017.
- Date of exam- JEE(Main)- 02nd April, 2017.