Multi Tasking Staff (Clerk): 740posts
Selection Procedure: Selection for Post Codes 01 to 03 will be through written test (Which may be conducted Online/Offline) and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The Written Test for post Codes 01 to 03 shall contain.
• Name of the test: Professional Knowledge, No. of Ques: 40 & No. of Marks: 90
• Name of the test: English Language, No. of Ques: 35 & No. of Marks: *
• Name of the test: Quantitative Aptitude, No. of Ques: 35& No. of Marks: 35
• Name of the test: Reasoning Ability, No. of Ques: 50 & No. of Marks: 75
• Time Allotted: Composite Time of 120 Minutes
Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 250/- for General Candidates and Rupees 150/- for SC/ST/OBC. Fee is Payable by Demand Draft/Indian Postal order favouring National Micro Credit Control Organisation payable at Kolkata Only. Candidates should write their Name & Date of Birth on the reverse of the Demand Draft & in the Space provided for the Purpose on the Postal orders