National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, invites applications for admission into 2-year, full-time residential MBA Programme 2017 (through CAT and MAT) for the commencing session 2017-18.
How to apply:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA and a valid CAT /MAT score.
- Note: SC/ST Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on 10-point scale and valid CAT/MAT score are also eligible to apply for the programme.
- Applications form is available on www.nitw.ac.in.
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates)
Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and demand draft for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at SBH, NIT Warangal branch (code 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal.
- Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the DD. Candidates should send their applications by speed post/registered post super scribing application for admission into MBA-2017 on the envelope to the Associate Dean-Academic, National Institute of Technology, Warangal-506004 (Telangana).
- Admissions are made on all India Basis. Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview Reservations for OBC/SC/ST & PWD will be as per the rules of Govt. of India.
For more details, please visit, website www.nitw.ac.in
- Last date: 03rd February, 2017.
- List of Short-listed Candidates: 17th February, 2017.
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 17th & 18th March, 2017.
- Display of Final results: 24th March, 2017.
- Payment of Tuition Fees on or before: 07th April, 2017.