The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram, invites applications for admission to various undergraduate and dual-degree programmes for the academic year 2017-18,
Areas of study;
- 4-Year B. Tech Programme Aerospace Engineering
- 4-Year B. Tech Programme Avionics
- 5-Year Dual Degree (B. Tech. M.S./M. Tech.)
- Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Chemistry, Earth System Sciences, Humanities, Mathematics, Physics and Remote Sensing, with specific focus on space science and technology.
- The 5-year Dual Degree programme leads to B. Tech degree in Engineering Physics and one of the following Post-Graduate degree specializations: M.S. in Solid State Physics M.S. in Astronomy & Astrophysics M.S. in Earth System Science and M. Tech in Optical Engineering.
How to apply:
- Candidates wishing to join the above programmes must appear for JEE (Advanced)-2017 conducted by IITs (visit http://www.jeeadv.ac.in for more details).
- IIST Admission Rank list will be generated only for those candidates who register online for admission to IIST and satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
- IIST Admission Rank list will be prepared based on their JEE -2017 All-India Rank (including category rank). http://www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Please visit IIST Admission website for further information including Eligibility Criteria, Minimum prescribed marks in JEE(Advanced)-2017, Reservation policy, Fee & Performance based financial Assistance and Policy of absorption in ISRO/DOS etc.
- Candidates can apply online.
For more details, please visit, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application/ Registration start date: 22nd May, 2017.
- Last date: 12th June, 2017.
- Admission counseling: fourth week of June, 2017.