- Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Packing (PGDP) - 33rd Batch.
How to apply:
- A candidate seeking admission for the Post Graduate Programme should have passed the full time (not by correspondence or part time) Graduate Degree Exam in Science (12th + 3 years degree entire 5 years in science only) with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics Microbiology or Biochemistry as the main subject or one of them as second subject in the three year degree or Agriculture / Food Science/ Polymer Science or Engineering / Technology degree of a AICTE/ recognized University with minimum second class.
- Those with equivalent overseas qualification would also be eligible for admission; the candidate needs to have consistently high academic performance and sound general knowledge
- Age Limit: Minimum second-class and maximum age 25 years as on 31st May 2017, age relaxation 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates)
- Students awaiting result may also apply.
Application for Admission to the Course needs to be submitted on or before 09th June 2017 along with attested copies of mark sheets and other credentials
Application Form, Prospectus & Syllabus can be obtained from 02nd week of December 2016 from any center by paying Rs.500/- in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Packaging payable at Mumbai or Kolkata or Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad or Bengaluru
The Application Forms can also be downloaded from www.iip-in.com
and submitted along with attested copies of mark sheets and other credentials and should be accompanied with Rs.500/- Demand Draft in favor of Indian Institute of Packaging payable at Mumbai or Kolkata or Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
The admission to this Programme will be done according to the following two steps:
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
For more details, please visit, www.iip-in.com
- Last date: 09th June, 2017.
- Date of Exam: 15th June, 2017.