- Number of scholarships: 4.
- Scholarships worth up to £5,000 will be given to the students.
- Payments will be £4,000 towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a distinction.
How to apply:
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying and self-funded student.
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time postgraduate courses.
- Hold at least a 2:1 or equivalent.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit by members of the International Office.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by Director of Enterprise and Innovation, Paul Fairburn. If shortlisted, the applicant must be available for a telephone or Skype interview.
For more details, please visit, http://www.coventry.ac.uk/international-students-hub/new-
- For May entry: 31st March, 2017.
- For September entry: 30th June, 2017.