Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune, invites applications for admission to 5-year Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Laws (BA LLB), Bachelor of Business Administration-Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A LLB), 3-year Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) and 1-year Master of Law (LLM) programs for the session 2017-18.
How to apply:
- For BA LLB/ BBA LLB Program: Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates). Students who have appeared for their standard XII final examination and awaiting for the result are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
- For LLB Programs: Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST students) in one attempt (no compartment). Students who have appeared for their final year degree examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the announced date.
- For LLM Program:
- Candidates should have a 3 or 5 years LL.B. degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination may also apply.
Candidates can apply online at, http://www.symlaw.ac.in/llm-admission-procedure
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit the official website, http://www.symlaw.ac.in/llm-admission-procedure
- For BA LLB/ BBA LLB Program:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for PI-WAT on the basis of the SET score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
- For LLB Program:
- All registered and eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interaction and Writing Sample (PI-WS).
- Final selection shall be based on the combined merit list of All India Admission Test (AIAT) consisting of Writing Sample & Personal Interaction.
- For LLM Program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the All India Admission Test (AIAT) conducted by the institute.
For more details, please visit, http://www.symlaw.ac.in/
- Last date for submission of application form for SLS Pune (For BA LLB/ BBA LLB Program): 17th May, 2017.
- Date of PI-WAT for SLS Pune at SLS Pune Campus: 26th May, 2017 to 29th May, 2017.
- Last date of online registration (For LLB Programs): 20th May, 2017.
- Last date for online registration (For LLM Program): 23rd May, 2017.