How to apply:
- Candidates qualified in GATE 2015, GATE 2016 or GATE 2017 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture from educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/ Life Sciences/ Mathematics/ Physics related subjects from educational Institutions approved by UGC/ Government.
- Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B. Tech Degree and having CGPA of 7.5 (on a scale of 10) and above for SC/ ST and 8.0 (on a scale of 10) and above for others can apply without GATE Score.
Following candidates are eligible to apply for admission:
- Candidates can apply online at, http://mtechadm.iitm.ac.in/
- Application fee (per application): Rs.200 /- for SC/ ST/ PwD/Female Candidates and Rs.400/- for others.
- GATE qualified candidates.
- IIT Graduates with B. Tech Degree.
- Candidates sponsored by various organizations recognized by DST as Research and Development units, candidates sponsored by NIOT or from educational institutions approved by AICTE/ UGC/ Government or from Government/ Public Sector Undertakings.
Financial assistance in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12, 400/- p.m. (tenable for a maximum period of 24 months) will be awarded to Indian Nationals doing the M. Tech programs.
15th April, 2017.
For more details please visit, https://www.iitm.ac.in/