ICRISAT Notification 2018: Technology/ Instrumentation Specialist & Lab/ Field Associate
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies:
- Technology/ Instrumentation Specialist
- Graduate in Electronics/instrumentation technology/Biology with demonstrated experience in handling high-end equipment.
- 5 or more years of technical experience in handling LCMS/HPLC/PCR machine etc. Experience in Research, Laboratory management, and work experience in an ISO/ IEC 17025:2005 accredited laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Technical competencies to handle high-end equipment like LCMS, HPLC and leading the maintenance staff.
- Liaison with programs & coordinating abilities.
- Proficiency in English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Proficiency in basic Computer skills.
- Should be a good team player and adaptable to working in a multicultural team.
- Ability to deal tactfully under pressure situations, deliver under tight schedules, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Multi-language competency will be an added advantage.
- Lab/ Field Associate
- B.Sc. from a reputed university in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Botany/ other related subjects.
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience in Research lab management and field activities desirable.
- Proficiency in Computer skills (Ms-Office, database search, bioinformatics).
- Communication skills in English (both written and oral).
Published on 6/14/2018 7:03:00 PM