The National Testing Agency (NTA) invites applications for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - 2020 (GPAT-2020) for admission to various M. Pharma or its equivalent courses across the country for the Academic Year 2020-21 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2020-21 can also apply for GPAT - 2020 computer-based test (CBT).
- B. Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT - 2020.
Based on Computer Based Test.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online.
For more details, please visit, https://gpat.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=104&iii=Y
- Online Registration Starts: 01st November, 2019.
- Online Registration closes: 30th November, 2019.
- Date of Examination: 28th January, 2020. (02:30 p.m. to 05.30 p.m.)
- The application fee can be paid up to: 1st December 2019(11:50 p.m.).
- Declaration of Result: By 07th February, 2020.