Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Govt. Jobs 2019: Technician ‘B’ & Hindi Typist
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies.
How to Apply:
- Technician ‘B’ (Fitter): 08 Posts
Qualification: SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/NTC/ NAC in Fitter Trade from NCVT.
- Technician ‘B’ (Turner): 03 Posts
Qualification: SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Turner Trade from NCVT.
- Technician ‘B’ (Electronic Mechanic): 01 Post
Qualification: SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electronic Mechanic Trade from NCVT.
- Technician ‘B’ (Mechanical): 03 Posts
Qualification: SSLC/ SSC pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade from NCVT.
- Hindi Typist: 01 Post
Qualification: i) Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications. ii) The candidates should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Degree level or passed either of these examinations in Hindi medium. iii) Hindi Typewriting speed @ 25 words per minute on Computer. iv) Knowledge in the use of Computers. v) Knowledge in English Typewriting is desirable.
- Candidates can apply online only and
- Take printout of the fill in online application and send it along with all relevant documents to "The Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 547: by ordinary or speed post.
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: October 03, 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the online application: October 11, 2019
Published on 9/23/2019 3:13:00 PM