Education Minister Dr. Adimalapu Suresh said, the govt. has decided to completely revise the SSC examination pattern after studying various modules to improve the quality of education.
The exam time to be extended by 15 minutes. Earlier, students used to get 2 hours and 30 minutes, now it will be 2 hours and 45 minutes.
The tenth class new exam pattern to consist –
For Previous Papers, Model Papers & Study Material - Click Here
- Four essay questions, each of which will be of five marks (4x5 = 20).
- Eight short questions, each of which will be of two digits (8x2 = 16).
- Eight questions will be of 1 mark (8x1 = 8).
- 12 questions will be of half mark (12x1 / 2 = 6).
- Each paper will be given for 50 marks.