The Facebook Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit
How to apply:
- Applicants must be full-time PhD students currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students' work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher.
Applicants can apply online mode only
2nd October, 2020.
For more details, please visit, https://research.fb.com/fellowship/