The Department of Economic and Policy Analysis, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Maharashtra, invites application for internshipprogramme for the academic session 2020-21.
35,000 per month
How to apply:
- Should have completed at least two years in their full time PhD program from a recognized Institute/ University. No part time PhD students will be eligible for internship at SEBI.
- PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks at post graduate level or equivalent CGPA.
- Age not more than 35 years as on 01/04/2020.
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen only. This internship programme is only for domestic full time PhD students. Knowledge and skills in Statistics (intermediate level) is mandatory.
- Programming knowledge on R/Python is desirable.
Hard copy of the application should be sent to the following address:
Chief General Manager,
Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1
C 4 A G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India. 400051
Scanned soft copy shallalso be sentto email@example.com
For more details, please visit, https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/careerdetail.jsp?careerId=151