NTAT: An Entrance Test for Internships
Switch Idea, a Mumbai based venture introduced India’s first intern prescreening aptitude examination called National Talent Acquisition Test (NTAT). It was created to help partner companies prescreen interns and connect with verified students in a simple and convenient way. Switch Idea was started by Yadav and Rohit Maku, because when they graduated from college, they found there were not enough opportunities for students and graduates to connect with companies.
What is NTAT?
How to Apply?
- National Talent Acquisition Test (NTAT) is a proprietary test offered by Switch Idea to make hiring interns easy and painless.
- More than 1500 companies uses NTAT’s database for their hiring needs, including MeraEvents, CISCO, Intel, Philips, Dell, CargoExchange, Tech Trunk, Neti Software, eBay, CampusDiaries, Freecharge, Intel India, Logitia Solutions, Flipkart and many others.
- NTAT’s core focus is to encourage undergraduates (UG) to do an internship while in college; helping them build and develop professional connections, and giving a realistic perspective on refining the career goals.
- The result was an online platform that helps students discover the best internships and entry level openings in a hassle free manner.
When and Where?
- Students and recent graduates can register for an upcoming National Talent Acquisition Test at a nominal fee.
- The number of slots left for an upcoming test is shown in real time.
- Students should register for the National Talent Acquisition Test 2015 on www.switchidea.com/ntat and bring their college ID, hall ticket, a printed copy of their resume and a black ballpoint pen to the test venue.
- The NTAT is offered twice a year and the next examination takes place in Hyderabad, on 20 September at Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU).
- After students take the National Talent Acquisition Test, their scores are integrated into their profiles.
- Since student identity is manually verified at the examination centre, companies accessing the Switch Idea database are assured of students’ identities, college associations and the degrees they are pursuing.
For any queries:
NTAT Helpline number:
- Topics covered on the 90minute exam include math, logical reasoning, ethics and work situations and will assess students understanding of workplace scenarios.
For more details, please visit: https://www.switchidea.com/ntat/
Published on 8/13/2015 2:50:00 PM